Training, Consultations and Business Solutions:
Congratulations! You have just taken the first step to outperform your global competitors, armed with the correct business soft skills in Middle Eastern Protocols and Cultural awareness, your company transition will be smoother and more cost effective.
We also take care of Business Services for the quintessential businessman or woman. We take the hassle out of your business trip whilst you hustle.
Having a true comprehension of the regional Protocols and Cultural nuances, you will be able to navigate through the mire of cultural differences in business dealings and the ability to read and adapt to cultural values of your counterparts. You will discover how to get started and succeed in learning the importance of regional behaviours, attitudes and required conduct in the Middle East. Essentially how to nurture Inter-Cultural relationships with stake holders, clients, customers, colleagues and employees.
Business Protocol Services is an International Corporate and Business Solutions company, located and represented in Dubai. Established by Maria Hall, a British expat, offering guidance in managing business dealings successfully for business continuity in the multi-cultural arena of UAE. We also offer Personal & Corporate Concierge Services for the seasoned business traveller, CEO or Assignee.
Why Cultural Trainings Or Orientations?: Our corporate training addresses some typical business problems:
- Lack of team work amongst multi cultural team players
- Sloppy personal presentation, hygiene or grooming.
- Unprofessional or inconsistent client and internal communications.
- Poor conduct on the phone or sloppy emails with colleagues and/or clients.
- A lack of awareness of body language and stance.
- Lack of awareness of cultural behaviours in your host country
Who Benefits? Trainings are designed for:
- Corporate executives, teachers, electees, assignees, sales, operations and marketing teams.
- Essentially, anyone responsible for external or internal relationships.
- Diverse businesses sectors: hospitality, finance, education, professional services, manufacturing, retail and luxury goods.
- Graduates and trainees who are entering the workforce locally or abroad.
2. Business challenges. Maria provides a one-stop shop for developing Protocol, Cultural Intelligence. A blended learning program of Middle East Protocol skills combining Cultural assessments, tools, tips and resources that allow you to tackle business cultural challenges that will enable you to gain a competitive advantage.
3. Corporate Concierge Services. UAE Cultural Tours. High level of personalized services, quality confidential consulting and arrangements, safeguarding VIPS whereabouts. Leveraging our global network of trusted partners to offer negotiated rates, providing an integrated travel solution for corporate travellers
Services related to :
Induction and Orientation to the UAE
- Dining and Invitation – Majlis Etiquette
- Expo 2022 – Relationship Building
- Business Protocols in the Middle East
- Cultural Communication, Behavioural and Negotiation Skills
- Inter-Cultural Awareness: a. cross-cultural training for professionals managing multicultural work forces. b. an overview of UAE & Dubai’s culture
- Middle Eastern Gift Giving, Business Card, Personal Space
- Taboos and To Do’s in UAE
- Emirati and Saudi VIP visits
- Concierge Services for the Elite Businessman or VIP Assignees/Traveller
Business Protocol & Intercultural Training
About Maria Hall
Maria B. Hall, Trainer and VP of ‘Business Protocol Services’ is a British expat who has spent 20+ years working initially in Saudi Arabia and latterly in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, specializing in international corporate soft skills related to Corporate Soft Skills, Protocol, Inter-Cultural skills, Concierge Services and Business English Language .
She has extensive knowledge on all things related to Middle Eastern Protocols & Cultural Awareness, with a keen interest in Islamic protocols. Maria has acquired significant experience as an official expert and main point of contact for visiting USA Presidents, members of the Saudi Royal Family, Gulf Ministers and VIP dignitaries. Her international career has provided an understanding of the cultural and working practices with emphasis on cultural norms, social variations and nuances in the Middle East arena.
Credentials and Accreditations
- Member of the International Etiquette Consultant Professionals, USA
- CBP Business Etiquette and Professionalism Certification, USA ·
- CBP Train the Trainer Certification, USA ·
- International Association of Professional Organizations, USA·
- International Business Etiquette Consultant, USA
- Certified Protocol and Etiquette Consultant, CPD Accredited, UK
- Business Management Certified, STS, UK
- Certified Psychometric Assessor Level A and B, British Psychological Society, UK ·
- Montessori EFL, UK ·
- TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language), USA
- Social Skills Coach for Children, USA
ABOUT THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Otherwise known as the Emirates, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a country that is situated in the south eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula. The seven emirates making up the UAE are Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah, Abu Dhabi (which is the capital), Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah.
Tolerance : Emiratis are renowned for having a tolerant attitude to all races and creeds that is unmatched in the Middle East. The U.A.E has often been cited as an example of a prosperous and safe country, with a large population of expatriates . The U.A.E has become a favorite tourist stopover for those wishing to get a flavor of an Arabic culture or international companies establishing legal entities serving their Middle Eastern clients. An established business hub in the GCC.
The poetry area of the UAE revolves around several themes including satire, religion, love, family, self-praise, chivalry and patriotism. The poems written in the UAE have an immense influence on the culture of the Emirates historically.
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority was launched in 2008 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. Dubai’s Culture plays a critical part in achieving the vision of the Dubai Strategic Plan 2021 of establishing the city as vibrant, global Arabian metropolis that shapes culture and arts in the regionGet in touch with us
Dubai: In the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business the UAE’s ranking is 11th position globally.
Ancient or modern Emiratis have been able to successfully merge the modern world with historical traditions. Visitors to the U.A.E. are often struck by the juxtaposition of the ancient and the modern. Hi-tech offices and advanced highways sit side by side with traditional marketplaces and souks (markets). Emiratis have the ability to absorb many influences without displacing their history and still maintain their heritage and rich culture.
Present day workplaces takes us all over the World both figuratively and literally. As an international professional it is important to know what to expect when doing business internationally. Business professionals, teachers or assignees who hope to profit from their travels in the Middle East, their guiding principles should be flexibility and cultural adaptation. Business Protocol Services helps global leaders, resident expats, assignees, teachers and individuals to understand and leverage cultural differences, creating more productivity and collaboration with clients as well as enhance their workplace multi cultural environment.