INTERNATIONAL PROTOCOL covers how to interact professionally and courteously with people from foreign countries. The necessary Protocol should be used by people doing business overseas or hosting a guest from another country abroad. We will teach individuals or companies international protocol and codes of conduct so that you may address people of status with the correct forms of address; ensure you conform with proper attire for dinner or meeting or high level functions appropriately; introductions; effective gift giving; dining customs; and other aspects of doing business or interacting with international people.
How to be a corporate “AMBASSADOR”:
- Personal zone/ space.
- What are the elements that create a impression and to make it a first impression lasting and positive
- Guidelines for corporate appearance and business Presence
- Inter-Cultural behaviour at business functions
- Body language/ understanding of body language in specific cultures-To do and Taboos
- Introductions, Handshaking, precedence order
- Networking – mingling effectively
- Handling titles and form of address in different cultures/ formal titles
- Business card protocol Do’s and Don’ts.
- Verbal communication and listening skills
- Conversation skills in different cultures – appropriate non offensive dialogue Correspondence
- General guidelines into proper effective writing of reports, business letters/ invitations/fax/ thank you notes etc.
- Netiquette and e-mail correspondence