Cultural differences in a multi-national workplace in Dubai, are you aware of them?
A key to being successful in international business is to understand the role of cross- cultural variances. Business Etiquette and Protocol Specialist Maria Hall shares useful information to help anyone to succeed at work, focus areas include:
- Middle Eastern Business Protocol and Etiquette coaching and development
- How to conduct business and set up in the UAE.
- Communication and preparation before major stakeholder’s Meetings
- Middle Eastern relationship-building and networking strategies
- Building credibility and reputation within UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Awareness of Islamic Protocols whilst doing business in the region.
Communication is the key to success for any business, particularly when you are operating internationally it becomes even more important due to language barriers.
In simple terms, if you are aware of the customer’s cultural background, then you will be able to adopt better and more suitable marketing advertising methods.
Body language is another key factor in cultural difference. different countries willhave different ways to convey or share their message, it very important to know what your body language should be doing when interacting with people such as business partner.
Attitudes and values are the foundation of every country’s culture. Cultural influences, attitudes and behaviours vary within and across Arab nations and strongly embedded in communities.