Consultancy and Business Solutions
Congratulations! You have just taken the first step to outperform your competitors, armed with the correct strategies, your company’s transition will be smoother and more cost-effective when setting up or doing business in the UAE.
We also take care of Business Set Up, We take the hassle out of your hustle. Our company is a Business Solutions company, located in Dubai. Established by Maria Hall, a British ex-pat, offering consultation in business dealings in the multi-cultural arena of UAE.
Cultural Orientations, WHY?
Learn how to nurture multicultural relationships with stakeholders, customers, and colleagues. Some typical business problems.
- Lack of teamwork amongst multicultural team players
- Sloppy personal presentation or hygiene.
- Unprofessional or inconsistent client and internal communications.
- Poor conduct on the phone or sloppy emails with colleagues and/or clients.
Training is designed for:
- Corporate executives, teachers, electees, assignees, sales, operations, and marketing teams.
- anyone who is responsible for external or internal relationships.
- Graduates who are entering the workforce locally or abroad.
- Strengthen bonds and build harmonious and productive teams.
- Attract the best international talent.
- Understand customers from different cultures to improve your product and service offerings.
Business Set Up in UAE
Maria Hall has a true comprehension of the regional Protocols and 25 years of local knowledge, you will be able to navigate through the mire of legal, tax, and banking complications. You will discover how to get started in the Middle East.
Corporate Relocation Services and Middle Eastern Inductions and Orientations. High level of personalized services, confidential consulting,safeguarding VIPS and security details.Leveraging our global network of trusted partners to offer negotiated rates, providing an integrated travel solution for corporate travellers
About Maria Hall
Maria B. Hall, Founder is a British ex-pat who has spent 25 + years working in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, specializing in Advisory; Relationship Management; Protocol & Etiquette; Intercultural Coaching, and Business set up. She has extensive knowledge of all things related to Middle Eastern Business. She is an Advisory Board Member for Abrahamic and a Management Team Member for the Diplomatic World Institute & Magazine. A World Peace Ambassador and Business Partner for a sheikha and private office.
Maria has acquired significant experience as an official expert and main point of contact for visiting USA Presidents, members of the Saudi Royal Family, Gulf Ministers, and VIP dignitaries. Her international career has provided an understanding of the cultural and working practices with an emphasis on cultural norms, social variations, and nuances in the Middle East arena.
Our Business Set-Up is a department run by qualified and experienced consultants with local knowledge and established legal partners, including VAT legalization and IT experts.
Credentials and Accreditations
- Member of the International Etiquette Consultant Professionals, US
- World Peace Ambassador
- Board Member of Abrahamic Business Circle
- Middle Eastern Protocol & Intercultural Expert for Diplomatic World Institute and Magazine
- CBP Business Etiquette and Professionalism Certification, USA ·
- CBP Train the Trainer Certification, USA ·
- International Association of Professional Organizations, USA·
- International Business Etiquette Consultant, USA
- Certified Protocol and Etiquette Consultant, CPD Accredited, UK
- Business Management Certified, STS, UK
- Certified Psychometric Assessor British Psychological Society, UK
- TESOL , ITTI USA
- Emotional Intelligence Coach,USA
ABOUT THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Otherwise known as the Emirates, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a country that is situated in the south eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula. The seven emirates making up the UAE are Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah, Abu Dhabi (which is the capital), Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah.
Tolerance : Emiratis are renowned for having a tolerant attitude to all races and creeds that is unmatched in the Middle East. The U.A.E has often been cited as an example of a prosperous and safe country, with a large population of expatriates . The U.A.E has become a favorite tourist stopover for those wishing to get a flavor of an Arabic culture or international companies establishing legal entities serving their Middle Eastern clients. An established business hub in the GCC.
The poetry area of the UAE revolves around several themes including satire, religion, love, family, self-praise, chivalry and patriotism. The poems written in the UAE have an immense influence on the culture of the Emirates historically.
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority was launched in 2008 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. Dubai’s Culture plays a critical part in achieving the vision of the Dubai Strategic Plan 2021 of establishing the city as vibrant, global Arabian metropolis that shapes culture and arts in the regionGet in touch with us
Dubai: In the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business the UAE’s ranking is 11th position globally. Emiratis have been able to successfully merge the modern world with historical traditions. Visitors to the U.A.E. are often struck by the juxtaposition of the ancient and the modern. Hi-tech offices and advanced highways sit side by side with traditional marketplaces and souks (markets). Emiratis have the ability to absorb many influences without displacing their history and still maintain their heritage and rich culture.
Present-day workplaces take us all over the World both figuratively and literally. As an international professional it is important to know what to expect when doing business internationally. Business professionals, teachers or assignees who hope to profit from their travels in the Middle East, their guiding principles should be flexibility and cultural adaptation. Business Protocol Services helps global leaders, resident ex-pats, assignees, teachers and individuals to understand and leverage cultural differences, creating more productivity and collaboration with clients as well as enhance their workplace multi-cultural environment.